“CSFCU is a financial service organization dedicated to its membership and supports public education for all students in Ventura County.”
Stan Mantooth, VCOE Superintendent, CSFCU Board Member
Supporting Education Together and United with Education is County Schools Federal Credit Union’s philosophy.
In 1960, CSFCU was established by eight local educators to serve the financial needs of Ventura County’s educational community; thanks to the support of our members we continue to financially support the following educational organizations, events, and programs:
For a possible sponsorship or donation, download the Sponsorship Form.
Sports programs sponsored by CSFCU:football, basketball, and baseball.
Sponsoring teacher recognitions and student awards.
College programs sponsored by CSFCU: Flex Week, Sports Department, Student Scholarships, and fund-raising Tardeada event, titled - Los Valientes.
Sponsorship to benefit teacher grant program and Principal for the Day program.
Sponsoring student related initiatives.
Sponsoring Friendraiser event.
School programs sponsored by CSFCU: Teacher of the Month, Student of the Month, and Educators professional workshops.
College programs sponsored by CSFCU: Student Scholarships.
Countywide academic programs sponsored by CSFCU: Academic Decathlon, Mock Trial, Science Fair, Impact II, and Teacher of the Year.
Sports programs sponsored by CSFCU: football and basketball.
Battle of the Books.
Several schools and their programs also received auction item donations.
Sponsoring PTA events and workshops.
Sponsorship of the Teacher of the Month program benefiting Oxnard Elementary School District, Oxnard Union High School District, and the Rio School District.
Programs sponsored by CSFCU: Spelling Bee and Star Scholar Awards.
Sponsored by CSFCU with partnership of the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce and Pleasant Valley School District.
Programs sponsored by CSFCU: Principal for the Day, Poinsettia Awards Scholarships, and Teacher of the Month.
Programs sponsored by CSFCU: Bravo and Celebrate.
County Schools Federal Credit Union is dedicated and loyal to supporting Ventura County’s educational community. If you are a local school or local education based organization, we are interested in learning about you and how we can partner together to make a difference in Ventura County’s educational community.
For County Schools Federal Credit Union to consider a sponsorship or partnership agreement, an event, or program, the criteria and guidelines below must be met.
Criteria for Support:
- Benefiting organization must be a school, college, or university or an education based program, and preferably a not-for-profit organization.
- Program or event to benefit Ventura County’s educational community.
- Have a sponsorship proposal submitted by an officially authorized representative of the charitable organization, program, or event.
- Provide positive visibility for County Schools Federal Credit Union.
- Become a member of County Schools Federal Credit Union.
- Submit sponsorship request 60 days prior to event date or sponsorship deadline.
- Recognition: As a sponsor, County Schools Federal Credit Union will be recognized on all promotional material such as posters, fliers, programs, tickets, signs, print and broadcast advertising, press releases, etc.
- Sponsorship ad and flyer distribution: County Schools Federal Credit Union to receive a sponsorship ad in event program or to have the benefiting organization to distribute CSFCU’s flyers, posters, or brochures at event/organization.
- Booth space and signage: If the event provides a booth opportunity, County Schools Federal Credit Union will select a booth space to distribute promotional items.
- Agreement of Confidentiality: The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential. They shall not be made available to any third party.
Submit your sponsorship:
- Submit sponsorship proposal 60 days prior to event date or sponsorship deadline.
- Sponsorship Form - Click Here.
- Email your sponsorship proposal to email@example.com.
County Schools Federal Credit Union strives to provide the resources for all members to reach their financial success. That’s why CSFCU presents ten financial workshops ranging from an introduction to credit union services, how to keep track of your money, paying yourself first, your rights as a financial consumer, to setting financial goals, and how to make credit work for you!
Financial Workshop Schedule
The new schedule is coming for 2016!
About Us l Free Checking